Heysi Notario was really excited to participate in the 2014 Virginia G. Piper Sports and Fitness Center (SpoFit) IronKids event sponsored by United Healthcare. He found... Keep Reading
Make a Gift
By investing your charitable dollars in Raising Special Kids you directly help families learn to become their child’s best advocate. See your gifts at work.
The Annual Fund
Your donation to the annual fund enables Raising Special Kids to help more than 7,000 families each year by:
- Answering difficult questions when parents first learn of their child’s diagnosis and as health conditions change
- Helping parents find solutions to hard problems through education and training
- Creating opportunities for children with special needs
- Empowering parents to advocate for their children in all areas of care
- Helping to ensure that ALL CHILDREN have equal access to education
Tax Credit Program
Did you know that Arizona offers a Credit for Donations made to Qualifying Charitable Organizations? Make a donation to Raising Special Kids and GET IT ALL BACK! This program allows Arizona residents to claim a donation of up to $800 per family ($400 for individuals) as an income tax credit. You will have not just another deduction—it’s a true tax credit that reduces the amount you owe the state… dollar for dollar. Your gift helps thousands of Arizona families and children with disabilities find the help they need with some of the hardest problems they have ever faced.
Did you know?
Corporate matching gifts are a great way to maximize personal contributions to Raising Special Kids and increase the impact of your gift. By taking advantage of a company's matching gift benefit, you may be able to double or even triple the amount of a contribution. Ask your human resources representative if your employer offers matching gifts!
Each company has its own guidelines for employees, spouses, retirees, and widows/widowers. Most corporate procedures are simple:
- Request a Matching Form from your company.
- Complete and submit the form to Raising Special Kids along with your gift. We are a 501 (c)3 not-for-profit organization. Our tax ID number is 86-0517082
- Raising Special Kids will verify the completed form and return it to the company.
- The company issues a matching gift contribution to Raising Special Kids.
Completed forms can be sent with your personal gift to:
Raising Special Kids Development
5025 E. Washington St., Ste. 204
Phoenix, AZ 85034